This documentation centre provides background information on trafficking, such as manuals for practitioners, legal texts and analyses, NGO statements and academic research articles. LSI is also developing a comprehensive collection of La Strada publications. All record entries contain details on the document (title, author, date and type of document) as well as a short summary.
Most record entries can be downloaded directly as PDF documents. However, a small number of documents, stored in the La Strada International library in Amsterdam, is only available in hard copy format from the publisher. In this case, the corresponding entry will only provide an internal LSI library reference.
See the LSI announcement (July 2007) for more information on the documentation centre.Latest documentation
- Violence against Women Migrant Workers - report of the UN Secretary-General
Author/publisher: United Nations
- Exploitation And Trafficking Of Women: Critiquing Narratives During The London Olympics
- Unaccompanied children lacking protection in Europe
Author/publisher: La Maison des Sciences de l’Homme et de la Société
- Migration and Development Policies and Practices: A mapping study of eleven European countries...
- Ethical principles for the re/integration of trafficked persons. Experiences from the Balkans
Author/publisher: King Baudouin Foundation