This documentation centre provides background information on trafficking, such as manuals for practitioners, legal texts and analyses, NGO statements and academic research articles. LSI is also developing a comprehensive collection of La Strada publications. All record entries contain details on the document (title, author, date and type of document) as well as a short summary.
Most record entries can be downloaded directly as PDF documents. However, a small number of documents, stored in the La Strada International library in Amsterdam, is only available in hard copy format from the publisher. In this case, the corresponding entry will only provide an internal LSI library reference.
See the LSI announcement (July 2007) for more information on the documentation centre.Latest documentation
- The Celebritization of Human Trafficking
Author/publisher: Dina Francesca Haynes
- Handbook on European law relating to asylum, borders and immigration
Author/publisher: European Court of Human Rights and FRA
- Trafficking in Women, Forced Labour and Slavery-Like Practices in Marriage, Domestic Labour an...
Author/publisher: Marjan Wijers, Lin Lap-Chew, Foundation Against Trafficking in Women
- Detecting and tackling forced labour in Europe
Author/publisher: Nick Clark
- Study on Practices of Integration of Third-Country Nationals at Local and Regional Level in th...
Author/publisher: Committee of the Regions