This documentation centre provides background information on trafficking, such as manuals for practitioners, legal texts and analyses, NGO statements and academic research articles. LSI is also developing a comprehensive collection of La Strada publications. All record entries contain details on the document (title, author, date and type of document) as well as a short summary.
Most record entries can be downloaded directly as PDF documents. However, a small number of documents, stored in the La Strada International library in Amsterdam, is only available in hard copy format from the publisher. In this case, the corresponding entry will only provide an internal LSI library reference.
See the LSI announcement (July 2007) for more information on the documentation centre.Latest documentation
- 13th OSCE Alliance against Trafficking in Persons conference technical note
- 13th OSCE Alliance against Trafficking in Persons conference registration form
- Trafficked at sea. The exploitation of Ukrainian seafarers and fishers 2012
- First EU Statistical Data Report
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishm...