Information La Strada International
La Strada International is the network of all La Strada members, represented by an international secretariat with the same name. The secretariat, based in Amsterdam, focuses on international networking, lobbying and public relations on behalf of the member organisations, producing common policies and action plans and harmonised lobby and advocacy programmes. The secretariat maintains and expands the relations of the La Strada network with national and international organisations, national governments, European institutions and UN bodies. The secretariat supports capacity building of the members and provides a forum for NGOs on the issue of trafficking. It also houses an international archive and documentation centre and manages the international La Strada website.
All La Strada member organisations are registered as independent non-governmental organisations and work at the grassroots level. They are united in the general assembly of La Strada International, the decision-making organ of the network, which determines strategies and policies and elects the board members. The board supervises the international secretariat.
- La Strada International Strategic Plan 2016-2020
- La Strada 2014 Annual Report
- LSI financial accounts and audit report 2014
- La Strada 2013 Annual Report
- LSI financial accounts and audit report 2013
- La Strada 2012 Annual Report
- LSI financial accounts and audit report 2012
- La Strada 2011 Annual Report
- LSI financial accounts and audit report 2011
- LSI Strategic Plan 2012-2015
- LSI report 'Violation of women's rights: a cause and consequence of trafficking in women' (2008)
- La Strada: Facts & Practices book (2005)
- La Strada information leaflet
In 2016, La Strada International receives project support from the European Commission, ICCO/Church in Action, the Norwegian Government and the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs.