This documentation centre provides background information on trafficking, such as manuals for practitioners, legal texts and analyses, NGO statements and academic research articles. LSI is also developing a comprehensive collection of La Strada publications. All record entries contain details on the document (title, author, date and type of document) as well as a short summary.
Most record entries can be downloaded directly as PDF documents. However, a small number of documents, stored in the La Strada International library in Amsterdam, is only available in hard copy format from the publisher. In this case, the corresponding entry will only provide an internal LSI library reference.
See the LSI announcement (July 2007) for more information on the documentation centre.
- Tackling modern slavery in supply chains
Author/publisher: Walk Free Foundation
- Irregular labour migration in Turkey and situation of migrant workers in the labour market
- The Political Economy of New Slavery
Author/publisher: Christien van den Anker
- A Global Alliance against Forced Labour? Unfree Labour, Neo-Liberal Globalization and the International Labour Organization
Author/publisher: JENS LERCHE
- Performance Standard 2 Labor and Working Conditions
Author/publisher: International Finance Corporation
Browse through complete documentation centre or use the search engine on the right.