This documentation centre provides background information on trafficking, such as manuals for practitioners, legal texts and analyses, NGO statements and academic research articles. LSI is also developing a comprehensive collection of La Strada publications. All record entries contain details on the document (title, author, date and type of document) as well as a short summary.
Most record entries can be downloaded directly as PDF documents. However, a small number of documents, stored in the La Strada International library in Amsterdam, is only available in hard copy format from the publisher. In this case, the corresponding entry will only provide an internal LSI library reference.
See the LSI announcement (July 2007) for more information on the documentation centre.
- Compensation for victims of human trafficking: inconsistencies, impediments and improvements
Author/publisher: Jeltsje Cusveller - La Strada International, University of Amsterdam
- The THB financial business model. Assessing the current state of knowledge
- Feasibility and assessment study on a European hotline for victims of trafficking in human beings
Author/publisher: La Strada International
- Letter to the NGO Committee on the Status of Women
Author/publisher: Different NGOs and funders
- Data Protection Challenges in Anti-Trafficking Policies - A Practical Guide
Author/publisher: KOK and La Strada International
Browse through complete documentation centre or use the search engine on the right.