This documentation centre provides background information on trafficking, such as manuals for practitioners, legal texts and analyses, NGO statements and academic research articles. LSI is also developing a comprehensive collection of La Strada publications. All record entries contain details on the document (title, author, date and type of document) as well as a short summary.
Most record entries can be downloaded directly as PDF documents. However, a small number of documents, stored in the La Strada International library in Amsterdam, is only available in hard copy format from the publisher. In this case, the corresponding entry will only provide an internal LSI library reference.
See the LSI announcement (July 2007) for more information on the documentation centre.
- Letter to the NGO Committee on the Status of Women
Author/publisher: Different NGOs and funders
- Data Protection Challenges in Anti-Trafficking Policies - A Practical Guide
Author/publisher: KOK and La Strada International
- Letter of recommendation for Maria Grazia Giammarinaro
Author/publisher: La Strada International
- Victims of crime in the EU: the extent and nature of support for victims
Author/publisher: EU Fundamental Rights Agency
- Counting what counts; Tools for the validation and utilization of EU statistics on human trafficking
Author/publisher: Jan J. M. van Dijk, Leon en M. van der Knaap, Marcelo F. Aebi and Claudia Campistol
Browse through complete documentation centre or use the search engine on the right.