This documentation centre provides background information on trafficking, such as manuals for practitioners, legal texts and analyses, NGO statements and academic research articles. LSI is also developing a comprehensive collection of La Strada publications. All record entries contain details on the document (title, author, date and type of document) as well as a short summary.
Most record entries can be downloaded directly as PDF documents. However, a small number of documents, stored in the La Strada International library in Amsterdam, is only available in hard copy format from the publisher. In this case, the corresponding entry will only provide an internal LSI library reference.
See the LSI announcement (July 2007) for more information on the documentation centre.
- Report for the Study on Typology and Policy Responses to Child Begging in the EU
Author/publisher: European Commission
- Orientações sobre representação de pessoas traficadas em pedidos de indemnização
- Leveraging Anti-Money Laundering Regimes to Combat Trafficking in Human Beings
- Troubling freedom: migration, debt, and modern slavery
Author/publisher: Julia O’Connell Davidson
- Analytical Study on the Investigation and Trial of Cases of Trafficking in Persons and Related Offences
Author/publisher: IOM Moldova
Browse through complete documentation centre or use the search engine on the right.