This documentation centre provides background information on trafficking, such as manuals for practitioners, legal texts and analyses, NGO statements and academic research articles. LSI is also developing a comprehensive collection of La Strada publications. All record entries contain details on the document (title, author, date and type of document) as well as a short summary.
Most record entries can be downloaded directly as PDF documents. However, a small number of documents, stored in the La Strada International library in Amsterdam, is only available in hard copy format from the publisher. In this case, the corresponding entry will only provide an internal LSI library reference.
See the LSI announcement (July 2007) for more information on the documentation centre.
- Fighting Human Trafficking: The Role of the Private Sector
Author/publisher: Matt Friedman
- Fact Sheet Forced Labour Focus on the role of buying companies
- The Electronics Sector in Malaysia: A Case Study in Migrant Workers’ Risk of Forced Labor
- Detecting and tackling forced labour in Europe
Author/publisher: Nick Clark
- Combating Trafficking in Human Beings for Labour Exploitation
Author/publisher: Conny Rijken
Browse through complete documentation centre or use the search engine on the right.