This documentation centre provides background information on trafficking, such as manuals for practitioners, legal texts and analyses, NGO statements and academic research articles. LSI is also developing a comprehensive collection of La Strada publications. All record entries contain details on the document (title, author, date and type of document) as well as a short summary.
Most record entries can be downloaded directly as PDF documents. However, a small number of documents, stored in the La Strada International library in Amsterdam, is only available in hard copy format from the publisher. In this case, the corresponding entry will only provide an internal LSI library reference.
See the LSI announcement (July 2007) for more information on the documentation centre.
- How to prevent human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households and protect private domestic workers
- Ending Exploitation. Ensuring that Businesses do not Contribute to Trafficking in Human Beings: Duties of States and the Private Sector
- Male victims of human trafficking in Austria
Author/publisher: Men’s Health Centre MEN
- Trafficking in human beings: Internet recruitment
Author/publisher: Council of Europe
- Template for UNGC human rights case studies
Browse through complete documentation centre or use the search engine on the right.