Legal procedures for protecting victims of trafficking - a manual for social workers
- Document number
- Legal procedures for protecting victims of trafficking - a manual for social workers
- Animus Association
- View/save PDF version of this document
- Document type(s)
- Guidelines/Recommendations, Research/Study/Analysis,
- human trafficking, exploitation, access to justice
- This manual (in Bulgarian) is meant for social workers to learn how to provide basic legal information during the initial meeting and counselling with victims of trafficking.
It is part of the project ‘Promotion of the Rights of Trafficked Persons in Bulgaria, Romania and Slovakia with Emphasis on Legal Support’ conducted in partnership with the Dutch Helsinki Committee.